Glenfield Parish Council: Staying COVID-19 secure
Glenfield Parish Council confirms that we have complied with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and are working to ensure all our premises are and will be COVID-19 Secure.
Five steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with our staff
- We have, cleaning handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.